XLC ST-T17 Comp 25.4mm Alloy Stem
SAVE: 32% or £8.04
Available in two lengths, the sturdy ST-T17 stem was designed to adjust the height to suit your preferred riding position, angle adjustment allows an incline from -10 to +60 degrees. The A-Head set system offers an advantage in weight and easier assembly.
- Material: Aluminium 6061-T6 cold forged.
- Shaft height: 55mm.
- Angle range: -10 - 60 degrees.
- Angle adjustable.
- A-head set system offers an advantage in weight and easier assembly.
- Handlebar clamp: 25.4mm.
- Fork tube diameter: 1 1/8".
- Ideal for Urban/Commuting and Trekking/Travel bikes.
- Black finish.
- Weight: 297g (110mm).
- Length available in: 80mm and 110mm.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745