XLC ST-T17 Comp 25.4mm Alloy Stem
SAVE: 32% or £7.94
Available in two lengths, the sturdy ST-T17 stem was designed to adjust the height to suit your preferred riding position, angle adjustment allows an incline from -10 to +60 degrees. The A-Head set system offers an advantage in weight and easier assembly.
- Material: Aluminium 6061-T6 cold forged.
- Shaft height: 55mm.
- Angle range: -10 - 60 degrees.
- Angle adjustable.
- A-head set system offers an advantage in weight and easier assembly.
- Handlebar clamp: 25.4mm.
- Fork tube diameter: 1 1/8".
- Ideal for Urban/Commuting and Trekking/Travel bikes.
- Black finish.
- Weight: 297g (110mm).
- Length available in: 80mm and 110mm.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.