Whistle Creek Race 57cm Carbon Road Frame & Fork
SAVE: 68% or £270.04
Whistle Creek 57cm Carbon Race Frameset
Whistle believe that every cyclist deserves a bike that provides maximum performance, at a reasonable price. Their goal is to produce technologically advanced bicycles, attractively designed and equipped with carefully selected components. After recently becoming part of the Atala, a well established Italian bicycle brand, Whistle goes from strength to strength and continues to create bikes with amazing technical innovation, highest quality and the best performance. Whether its a full carbon race bike, alloy mountain bike or sports hybrid, Whistles passion for perfection on every ride is reflected on every ride.
The Whistle Creek frame features a 3D CAD designed carbon frame with a carbon aero profile fork. After the initial design the framesets undergo rapid prototyping to verify critical points. After this Whistle builds the dies for construction of the individual tubes. The tubes are then bound together with several layers of pre impregnated Kevlar sheaths depending on stress and torsion at different areas of the frame. Whistle can fine tune a frame characteristics by varying tube thickness with additional Kevlar layers. The rear dropouts are in composite material and are inserted in the chain stay with the same technique as the tube binding, thereby creating a homogeneous body with the entire structure.
- Frame: 57cm W3RR Custom Monocoque Carbon Aramid frame.
- Carbon bladed fork with alloy steerer tube. 45mm Offset.
- 68mm Threaded bottom bracket insert.
- Twin STI down tube adjusters.
- Replaceable rear drop-out.
- Frame Weight: 1350g
- Fork Weight: 650g
- Dimensions: 57cm center to top . 52cm centre to centre. 57cm top tube. 41cm Chainstays. 175mm Head tube. 73 degree head angle 73 degree seat angle.
- Further Information: Requires 45/45 dergree internal headset (41mm ID). 34.9 Seat clamp. 31.6mm seat post. 68mm shell bottom bracket or external bottom bracket.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.