Viking Paloma Ladies Traditional Dutch Bike 26" Wheel Lavender
SAVE: 15% or £42.75
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton
in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of
top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
2018 Viking Paloma Ladies Traditional Dutch Bike 26" Wheel
The ladies version of the Viking Paloma inherits aspects from traditional
bikes and mixes them with modern day features creating a ride for all occasions.
Weather its a ride to the city or a countryside jaunt with friends, the Paloma
has you covered with 6 speed gears, powerful V brakes for confident stopping in all
conditions, strong hi-tensile steel frame with a low step over design for quick,
easy mounting and dismounting. The Retro style swept-back handlebars replicate vintage cycling history, combined with silver
lightweight alloy rims, twin steel mudguards and wide Kenda tyres for enhanced
grip on road and trail surfaces.
The stylish Paloma is capped off with a rear carrier for extra luggage, colour co-ordinated tan grips, not forgetting the pretty Paloma decals.
- Model Type: Heritage Dutch style ladies bike.
- Frame Size: 18".
- Frame construction: High tensile Steel. Retro curved double downtubes with double brace. Low step-over design.
- Fork: High tensile steel with ovalized blades.
- Gear System: 6 speed 18 tooth bearing freewheel. 46 tooth chainwheel with 170mm steel chrome plated cranks.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight alloy 36 hole double wall rims, front and rear full bearing steel hubs. 26" x 1.75" trekking pattern, black with gum wall kenda tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy 3 finger type levers.
- Steering: Steel city type 545mm handlebars, chrome plated. Steel 22.2mm stem with tan coloured comfort trekking grips.
- Additional Information: Steel front and rear 26" mudguards. Rear carrier with luggage bungee straps, chainguard, Viking comfort saddle and chrome plated seat post.
- Frame Colour: Lavender.
- Fork Colour: Lavender.
- Weight: 16.35kg.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745