Viking Gravity 20" eBike Folding 24V 250W Electric Bike Black
SAVE: 38% or £300.04
Viking Gravity eBike 20" Folding 24V 250W Electric Bike
Perfect against city and backroad scenes, Gravity is designed with a smart, lightweight alloy frame that folds away for ultimate convenience and easy transportation. Its reliable Kenda tyres take you from weekday commutes to leisurely rides at the weekends whilst the urban saddle provides comfort on every trip.
The Viking Gravity comes with a handy walk assist function.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy folding with internal battery.
- Fork: Steel hi-tensile blades.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed with Shimano thumb shifter plus lever / Shimano rear derailleur / 14-28 6 speed freewheel.
- Chainset: Single with 170mm cranks.
- Wheels: 20" alloy double wall 32 hole rims / black spokes.
- Tyres: Kenda 20 x 1.75" / Black city style.
- Brakes: Mechanical disc with alloy 3 finger levers.
- Steering: 600mm alloy handlebars and folding stem.
- Saddle: Comfort urban with 550mm seat post.
- E-Specification: 24v 8.8ah - 24V UK Charger, PAS Sensor with 12 Magnetic Points, 250 Watt Motor, 24V Controller, LED Display.
- Full charge time: 4 hours.
- Range: 22 miles / 35km on a single charge (dependant on terrain covered and weight of rider).
- Modes: 3.
- Product size: 150 x 55 x 105cm.
- Product folded: 96 x 38 x 62cm.
- Weight with Battery: 23kg.
- Weight without Battery: 21.8kg.
- Battery: 1.2kg.
- Max. User Weight: 110kg / 17st.
- 1 x Viking Gravity with:
- 1 x Battery.
- 1 x Charger.
- 2 x Battery Keys.
Condition: New. 95% assembled to EN15194, with the front wheel tied to the side, the handlebar assembly tied to the top tube, with the brake levers, stem, grips, inner and outer cables assembled to the handlebar, the pedals, saddle, seat post and reflectors, packed in the accessory box.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745