Viking Evolution Folding Aluminium eBike 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Bike
SAVE: 17% or £200.00
The Viking Evolution provides an assisted range of of up to 30 miles from its powerful 36 Volt 10.4Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Evolution can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Evolution lies a 250 Watt rear hub motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. With a low step over height, the aluminium frame can be quickly folded for easy transportation or storage. Equipped with a comfort saddle, full length mudguards and super bright LED lights this Viking bike is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- Frame: Alloy Folding Frame with Low Step-Over Tube. Oversize Head Tube. Internal routed e-Cables.
- Fork: 20" Hi-Tensile Steel straight power blade.
- Motor: 36V 250W rear hub motor.
- Controller: 36V 250W.
- Display: LED handlebar mounted with multi assist modes.
- Lights: Front and rear super bright LEDs.
- Battery: 36V/10.4Ah. Rear carrier battery.
- Charger: 42V 2Ah. 100-240V voltage. UK type plug. Charge time 4-6 hours.
- Wheels: Front and rear 20" x 1.75" double wall 36 hole black rims. Front 36h, rear with motor.
- Tyres: City 20" x 1.75". Black with black wall.
- Tubes: Kenda 20" tube with Schrader valve.
- Gear Shifter: Shimano Revoshift 7 speed right hand shifter.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7 speed.
- Chain set: 3/32" x 52 Tooth Steel Prowheel Chainring, 170mm Alloy Cranks. Black.
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 3/32", Silver.
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Bearings (2 Pcs).
- Freewheel: 7 speed indexed Shimano 14-28T.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type. Alloy three finger levers with quick connect power cut-off.
- Saddle: Ergonomic comfort rail saddle. Black.
- Seatpost: Alloy quick release clamp. Black.
- Stem: Aluminium foldable stem. Black.
- Handlebar: Promax aluminium riser bars. Black.
- Headset: Steel, Full Ball Bearing, Semi Hidden, 1.1/8" Semi-Integrated Threaded with alloy cover.
- Grips: HL confort grips.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy/Nylon folding pedals.
- Mudguards: 20" chromoplastics. Black with adjustable stays.
- Carrier: Alloy for integrated battery, 3 pieces.
- Bell: Integrated on brake lever, Black.
- Frame Size: 16.5".
- Frame Colour: Green.
- Weight: 18kg.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745