Tannus 700 x 28 Aither 1.1 Solid Bicycle Tyre
SAVE: 10% or £5.50
Tannus 700 x 28 Aither 1.1 Solid Tyre (28-622)
Tannus Tyres are like no other bicycle tyre on the planet. Being solid, a Tannus Tyre can withstand everything that would normally stop you flat with a pneumatic tyre, nails, glass, sharp metal objects, and thorns are no longer your enemy. The patented Aither technology that makes up 100% of our solid tyre is a scientifically engineered super material that whilst being extremely resistant to wear and the environment, still provides comfort, minimises rolling resistance, and provides unprecedented safety. Tannus products never get hydrolysed, aged, degraded, or show any colour fading.
Use your current rims
No need to change rims, if you have clincher rims now, Tannus tyres can be mounted on them using the Tannus patented locking pin system and instructions, included with every tyre. The internal rim width is very important, so please measure your rims before purchase to guarantee a perfect fit.
Safety and reliability
Tannus is the only bicycle safety certificated by German TUV Rheinland. We guarantee everything you would ever expect from the perfect bicycle tyre, ideal hardness, no punctures, no pumps, no stress and amazing grip. With Tannus your bicycle is finally a reliable and predictable form of transport.
It is recommended that Tannus tyres be installed by a Tannus approved fitting service to guarantee maximum safety and performance. However home fitting is possible and not too difficult, all necessary tools, pins and instructions are included with every tyre.
- 100% Solid with amazing grip and comfort.
- Vibrant everlasting colours.
- 100% Puncture free guaranteed.
- Go training without the tools, pumps, spares and hassle of punctures.
- Puncture free commuting, go anywhere, no pump, no stress. No more surprises.
- Enjoy amazing grip and performance in all weather conditions and surfaces.
- Standard density compound equivalent to 100psi.
- Weight: 430g.
Choosing the correct tyre size
You must check the internal width of your rims to determine the correct tyre size. This information is often written on the side of the rim e.g. "622x15" which means the internal rim diameter is 15mm. If taking the measurement yourself, please refer to the rim cross-section diagram in the images.
- Tyre Size 700 x 23c - Internal Rim Width 13 to 15mm.
- Tyre Size 700 x 28c - Internal Rim Width 14 to 16mm.
- Tyre Size 700 x 32c - Internal Rim Width 18 to 20mm.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745