USWE Silicon Drink Tube 1m
SAVE: 1% or £0.04
Silicon Drink Tube 1m
Extremely flexible shape and fit developed for our disposable bladder series and the helmet handsfree kit.
- Length 1 meter.
- For custom setup.
- No bite valve included.
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir.
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube.
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the tube brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly.
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745