Shimano Deore SL-M610 30 Speed Bar Mount Gear Shifters with Cables RRP £44.99
SAVE: 22% or £10.04
Shimano Deore SL-M610 30 Speed Bar Mount Gear Shifters with Cables
These Shimano shifters feature as original equipment on a number of bikes and would be an ideal replacement for worn of broken shifters. The right hand shifter is a 10 speed indexed unit fully compatible with shimano rear gear systems. The left shifter features 2/3 step shifting and is compatible with triple chainsets. This kit also includes genuine Shimano inner gear and outer gear cables and instructions. The Shimano levers feature ergonomically positioned thumb and trigger levers to provide quick-action shifting for both front and rear derailleurs, removeable optical gear displays provide gear position verification at a glance.
- Tough, lightweight 10-speed mountain bike Rapidfire Plus lever set for crisp gear shifting.
- 2-way release allows shifting from various riding positions; the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger.
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only.
- Mode converter for double / triple use.
- Pod design allows the use of these shifters with any brake lever.
- Low-friction design means that shifters have a light and responsive short-stroke action that reduces shifting effort.
- Easy to read, removeable optical gear display.
- Barrel adjuster for fine gear tuning.
- Complete with inner and SP41 outer cables.
- Multiposition, easy access clamp band adjustment for quick set up.
- Weight: 265 Grams.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.