Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur in Silver RD-M370
SAVE: 20% or £5.04
Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur Silver RD-M370-SGSS
The Altus RD-M370-SGS is a light action MTB rear derailleur for 9-speed shifting systems. It features a low profile concept with double servo-pantograph technology that improves adjustability and resists weather and contamination. The rear derailleur always keeps close to the cassette sprockets, allowing smooth and effortless gear changing. Wide link for durability and precise shifting.
- Shimano Altus Rear derailleur compatible with all Shimano 9 speed shifters
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Advanced light action design
- Extension spring and low-friction fluorine-coated link pivot bushing result in a light shifting action
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise.
- HG chain 9 speed compatible
- Cage length: Long
- Max Sprocket 34T
- Min Sprocket 11T
- Total capacity 45 teeth
- Weight:282 Grams
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.