Shimano Alivio Rear Derailleur RD-M4000-SGS Shadow Long Cage
SAVE: 17% or £7.04
Shimano Alivio Rear Derailleur RD-M4000-SGS
The Shimano Alivio Shadow 9 speed rear derailleur is intended for more aggressive riding. Because of it's low profile and single tension construction, the derailleur does not hit the chainstay in rough riding conditions. The result is smooth and silent performance.
- Shimano Alivio M4000 rear derailleur compatible with all Shimano 9 speed shifters.
- Direct Mount compatible rear derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots.
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride.
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards.
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability.
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life.
- Large 11 tooth pulleys are used for longer life.
- Two fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation.
- 9 speed compatible.
- Cage length: Long.
- Max Sprocket Low sprocket 36T /Top sprocket 12T.
- Min Sprocket Low sprocket 32T /Top sprocket 11T.
- Total capacity 45 teeth.
- Front Difference: 22 teeth.
- Component Colour: Grey.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.