Shimano Alivio 9 Speed T4000 Front Derailleur Dual Pull
SAVE: 22% or £5.00
Shimano Alivio Front Derailleur T4000
The Shimano Alivio T4000 9 Speed top swing front derailleur, features a wide link 9-speed compatible dual pull multi-fit front derailleur. Ideal for city, recreational and off-road use. The compact top swing, dual pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing, plus the multi fit clamp means you can use it on any size sear tube from 28.6mm to 34.9mm. Best used bikes with 66-69 degree chainstays to seat tube angle range, for use with the an outer chainring size up to 48 teeth.
- Clean cable routing to decrease problems with tyre clearance.
- Top swing design.
- Dual pull design can be used with top or bottom pull cables.
- Suitable for seat tube sizes 34.9, 31.8 and 28.6mm
- For use with triple chainsets.
- 9-speed MTB drivetrain compatibility.
- 50mm chain line
- Up to 48 tooth outer ring compatible
- For 66-69 degree chainstay angle.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.