Riddick RD900 650B 11 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike 18"
SAVE: 59% or £850.04
Fresh to the UK Riddick is a high-specification ATB brand targeted at individuals who are serious about their bikes. The range has been created with individuals in mind who aspire to own professional quality equipment without the hefty price tag. Each model within the Riddick range boasts the high end specification you might expect from a premium brand, with high-quality components equipped throughout each model. Riddick mountain bikes deliver consistent performance on every ride, where ever the trail takes you.
This bike has been tried and tested by some top level riders and not only withstood their tests, but passed with flying colours. This full XT 1 x 11 drive train is the perfect combination of rugged and light, and the Rockshox Reba tapered thru-axel fork can withstand the toughest of bumps. All the parts on this bike have been carefully chosen to maximise efficiency and handling and it shows. This bike is fast, tough, and most of all, fun.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy R-Light tubing / Smooth welds Internal Cables / Tapered head tube.
- Fork: Rockshox Reba Tapered / OneLock Remote Lockout / Thru Axle.
- Shifters: Shimano XT 1 x 11.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT.
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT with Rotor.
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT with Rotor.
- Chainset: XT 30T.
- Cassette: XT 11-46T.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy ED MTB, black.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Weight: 11.95kg.
- Rims: Riddick double wall, tubeless.
- Hubs: Shimano Deore.
- Spokes: Stainless, black.
- Tyres: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.25.
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport M.
- Handlebars: 720mm double butted.
- Brakeset: Shimano XT / 180mm front / 160mm rear.
- Seat Post: Aluminium seat post, matt black.
- Grips: Hermans Shark Lock 130mm.
- Stem: Ahead stem.
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8 - 1 1/2.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745