Riddick RD800 650B 22 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike
SAVE: 59% or £680.04
Fresh to the UK Riddick is a high-specification ATB brand targeted at individuals who are serious about their bikes. The range has been created with individuals in mind who aspire to own professional quality equipment without the hefty price tag. Each model within the Riddick range boasts the high end specification you might expect from a premium brand, with high-quality components equipped throughout each model. Riddick mountain bikes deliver consistent performance on every ride, where ever the trail takes you.
The RD800 is ready for anything. An all new model for 2018 the 15mm thru-axel coupled with the tapered headtube allow for a super stiff and responsive front end for the toughest rides, and high end shimano SLX and XT drivetrain make for super smooth shifting under all conditions. The WTB ranger 2.25 tyres will keep you gripped to the ground on those pesky loose surfaces, whilst stopping power is provided by Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes with a 180mm front rotor. A bike for the true enthusiast.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy R-Light tubing / Smooth welds Internal Cables / Tapered head tube.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Silver Tapered / OneLock Remote Lockout / Thru Axle.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 2 x 11.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX.
- Front Brake: Shimano Disc brake.
- Rear Brake: Shimano Disc brake.
- Chainset: XT 36-26T.
- Cassette: SLX 11-42T.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy ED MTB, black.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Weight: 12.8kg.
- Rims: Riddick double wall, tubeless.
- Hubs: Shimano Deore.
- Spokes: Stainless, black.
- Tyres: WTB Ranger / 27.5 x 2.25.
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport M.
- Handlebars: 720mm double butted.
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore 180mm front / 160mm rear.
- Seat Post: Aluminium seat post, 31.6 x 350, black.
- Grips: Hermans Shark Lock 130mm.
- Stem: Ahead stem.
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8 - 1 1/2.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745