Riddick RD700 650B 22 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike
SAVE: 21% or £200.04
Fresh to the UK Riddick is a high-specification ATB brand targeted at individuals who are serious about their bikes. The range has been created with individuals in mind who aspire to own professional quality equipment without the hefty price tag. Each model within the Riddick range boasts the high end specification you might expect from a premium brand, with high-quality components equipped throughout each model. Riddick mountain bikes deliver consistent performance on every ride, where ever the trail takes you.
This is an all out trail mountain bike. High end Shimano SLX 2 x 11 gearing provides smoth reliable shifting, and the teflon coated cables ensure this even in the toughest conditions. For tackling bumps, there is the Rockshox fork with remote lockout and tapered head tube for super confident steering. No expense has been spared and 3D forged alloy seat post, Shimano Deore brakes and hubs and XT bottom bracket mean that this is a bike that is ready for any trail straight from the box without breaking the bank.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy / Smooth welds / Internal Cables /Tapered head tube.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Silver Tapered Suspension fork / OneLock Remote Lockout.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 2 x 11.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore.
- Front Brake: Shimano Disc brake.
- Rear Brake: Shimano Disc brake.
- Chainset: SLX 36-26T.
- Cassette: SLX 11-42T.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy ED MTB, black.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Weight: 12.9kg.
- Rims: Riddick double wall, 32 hole.
- Hubs: Shimano Deore.
- Spokes: Stainless, black.
- Tyres: WTB Bee Line / 27.5 x 2.2.
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V.
- Handlebars: 720mm double butted.
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore 180mm front / 160mm rear.
- Seat Post: 31.6x350 aluminium, black.
- Grips: Hermans Shark Lock 130mm.
- Stem: Ahead stem.
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8-1 1/2.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745