Raleigh Striker 16" Boys Bike Orange
SAVE: 20% or £26.50
Raleigh Striker 16" Boys Mountain Bike Orange
Here's another stonking little boys bike from Raleigh. Training to become the next England No 1 Striker, this bike is for you equipped with a fantastic football bell, plus super wheel add-ons, football valve caps, water bottle, mudguards, non-slip pedals and V type brakes, all designed to deliver the football star safely to and from the training ground. With full bearing wheels, a BMX bottom bracket, bearing headset and pneumatic tyres, it's also built to last.
- Model Type : Rigid junior mountain bike.
- Frame Construction : Hi-Ten steel with ovalized downtube.
- Forks : Hi-Ten steel unicrown. 28.6mm steerer. Steel 8 piece bearing headset.
- Frame Size : 10" to suit 5 to 7 years approx. 43cm to 52cm inside leg.
- Wheel Size : 16".
- Gear System : Single speed with 16T bearing freewheel. Steel 9 piece bottom bracket. Steel one piece crank.
- Wheel Specification : Black alloy 20h rims, 16" x 2.1" pneumatic tyres with green line and striker logo. Full bearing hubs with bearing freewheel. Spoke decorations and football valve caps.
- Brakes :Front and rear chrome V type brakes with adjustable reach resin levers.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable quill type stem with hi-rise handle bars. 520mm wide with 45mm rise.
- Additional Info : Full chainguard, football bell, water bottle, striker graphic saddle, front and rear mudguards. Matching cables. Complete with matching removable stabilisers. Non slip pedals with matching trims.
- Frame Colour : Orange with Striker decals.
- Fork Colour : Orange.
- Weight : N/A kgs.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.