Raleigh Activ Vermont Ladies 6 Speed Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 31% or £82.05
The Activ is Raleigh's entry level bike brand, offering great value and high specification. The Vermont is an affordable trekking bike, fully equipped with a full mudguard set and front basket.
- Frame: Hi-Tensile steel, trekking low step through.
- Fork: Steel unicrown, trekking, 28.6 blades.
- Headset: Steel 22.2, black RAT240.
- Stem: Steel, 25 degree rise, 28.6mm, silver WGNJ83.
- Handlebars: Steel, 600mm wide, 22.2mm, silver WRNH123.
- Grips: Soft kraton rubber, 75mm, black GNL145.
- Saddle: Activ comfort sprung, steel rail, black WBZP204.
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4 x 300mm, silver RFS126.
- Seat clamp: Steel, M8 x 38L, silver RMSP500S.
- Shift levers: Shimano Tourney SL-RS35, 6 speed Revoshift AMSLRS45R6A.
- Brake levers: Resin bracket aluminium lever, 3 finger, adjustment screws RKL463.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TZ-50, 6 Speed, long cage AMRDTX35D.
- Front brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD431.
- Rear brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD431.
- Chainwheel: 3/32" x 44T steel, 170mm RBR700.
- Crankset: 3/32" x 44T steel, 170mm RBR700.
- Bottom bracket: Steel 5pc 116mm RBT223.
- Freewheel/cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28 AMMFTZ206428T.
- Chain: KMC HV-408 6 speed KMC001.
- Pedals: Resin 9/16" REA313.
- Mudguards - set: Steel silver AMG221.
- Chainguard: smoked ACD215.
- Basket: Wicker style, Dark brown ADE9522.
- Front wheel: Aluminium 700c single wall 36h, silver RGH930.
- Rear wheel: Aluminium 700c single wall 36h, silver RGR930.
- Front hub: Steel 36h, nutted, silver.
- Rear hub: Steel 36h, nutted, 6 speed, silver.
- Rims: Aluminium 700c single wall 36h, silver.
- Spokes: Silver 14g.
- Front tyre: 700c x 38c, trekking T1506.
- Rear tyre: 700c x 38c, trekking T1506.
- Inner tubes: Standard 700c schrader valve TA405.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.