Raleigh Activ Fold S Folding Bike Single Speed Shopping Bike
SAVE: 20% or £39.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true
range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham.
Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Activ Fold S Folding Single Speed Shopping Bike
Designed by Raleigh the Activ Fold S is built around a strong High tensile steel frame. The Fold S is all about keeping it simple. The single speed drivechain requires minimal maintenance and is perfect for those quick commutes.
The Fold S comes equipped to meet your needs with full chromo-plastic mudguards and a big comfy saddle.
- Model type : Single speed steel folder to suit riders 27" to 32" inside leg.
- Approx folding time : 20 seconds.
- Frame Size : 11".
- Frame : High tensile steel with quick fold mechanism.
- Fork : Rigid unicrown steel.
- Cycle Weight :15kg
- Wheel Size : 20" with 1.75" all black road tyres.
- Gear System : Single speed.
- Wheel Specification : Lightweight alloy rims with steel hubs.
- Brakes : Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem : Folding handlebar stem with low rise handlebars. Raleigh comfort grips.
- Additional Information : Front and rear chromo-plastic mudguards, quick release seatpost, comfort saddle, folding Raleigh pedals.
- Dimensions: Folded 80cm x 41cm x 75cm approx.
- Frame Colour : White.
- Fork Colour : White.
- Cycle Condition : Brand New. Delivered in folded state. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.