Radio Darko 20" BMX Matt Black TT 21"
SAVE: 0% or £0.05
Radio Darko 20" BMX Matt Black
The Radio Darko is a well spec'd and vibrant bike for the new-school street shredder. The frame comes with fully removable brake hardware and the handlebars use the new flangeless Radio XL grips giving the Darko a sleek and modern look. A fat combo seat, a shorter 13.2" chainstay and two radical colorways finish off this incredible bike built for the streets.
- Frame: crmo top & down tube, 1020 Hi-ten, removable brake mounts & guides.
- Fork: radio "AM 20" 1020 hi-ten fork, tapered legs, crmo steerer.
- Handlebar: radio "Darko" bar, 1020 hi-ten.
- Grips: radio "AM XL" grips, flangeless.
- Stem: salt "PRO" top loading stem, 50mm reach.
- Headset: Salt "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing.
- Gyro holes for removable tabs.
- Brake lever: radio "AM" aluminium brake lever.
- Brake: saltplus "GEO XL" aluminium u-brake rear.
- Crank: radio "AM" tubular 3pc crank crmo, 170mm, 8 spline.
- BB: mid size, press fit, sealed bearing.
- Pedals: radio "Rookie" nylon Fibreglass Pedals.
- Chain: salt "AM" chain, 510h type.
- Sprocket: radio "VISION" steel 25t sprocket.
- Driver: gT cassette driver, sealed bearing.
- Front hub: radio "AM" aluminium hub, lb, 3/8"s female bolt, 36h.
- Rear hub: radio "AM" cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9T, 14mm axle, 36h.
- Front rim: salt "Fraction" rim, straight single wall, 36h.
- Rear rim: salt "Fraction" rim, straight single wall, 36h.
- Seat: radio "Century Fat" combo seat.
- Seat clamp: integrated slim seat clamp.
- Tyres: Saltplus "BURN" tyres, 2.40" front & 2.30" rear.
- Weight: 11.59kg / 25.55lbs.
- Top tube length: 21".
- This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes will require adjustment prior to riding.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745