Polygon Xtrada 8 Gents 11 Speed Mountain Bike Black/Teal
For more than 25 years Polygon have worked passionately with cyclists to create some of the best trail bikes in the world. They are a rider owned brand meaning their ideas and ideals are implemented directly to the bikes, even on the most affordable models. Having already conquered Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Malaysia, Polygon have now set their sites on Europe and beyond. The 2018 Polygon range offers great value, high specification bikes that ride as well as they look.
Polygon Xtrada 8 Gents 11 Speed Mountain Bike
The Xtrada 8 is designed for riders who want to ride on a wide variety of terrain. At the heart of the Xtrada 8 lies a stiffer ALX frame with modern trail geometry, accompanied by a 120mm travel suspension fork w/oneloc remote to give the new Xtrada 8 greater control and additional strength whilst descending on rough terrain at high speeds. The bike features a set of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for extra stopping power. A wide range of gears offer power when needed on the steeper climbs and high ratios to get up to reasonable speeds on flat surfaces, this bike is the perfect choice for riders looking for a more confidence inspiring bike.
With the large 29" wheels, the Xtrada has ultimate control and greater traction in loose and muddy conditions, increasing the overall balance and performance of the bike. The new Xtrada 8 is the perfect companion for fun and all around riding. A solid entry level mountain bike.
- Frame: ALX XC sport frame 27.5" & 29".
- Front fork: Rockshox recon RL,100mm (29") travel, boost maxle lite, w/ oneloc remote.
- Shift Lever: Shimano SL-M7000 SLX.
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano RD-M8000 XT.
- Brakes Front: Shimano BR-M365 hydraulic disc brake.
- Brakes Rear: Shimano BR-M365 hydraulic disc brake.
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M365 j-kit hydraulic disc brake.
- Pedals: Alloy cage w/ reflector.
- Crankset: Prowheel charm-32T-TT-B 32T boost 2-piece-crank.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA threaded.
- Chain: KMC X-11 11 speed.
- Casette/Freewheel: Sunrace 11-speed 11-46T.
- Wheelset: Entity XL2 tubeless ready w/thru axle and boost hub.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Tough Tom 29" x 2.25".
- Saddle: Entity void saddle.
- Seatpost: Entity Xpert, 15mm offset, 27.2mm X 350mm.
- Stem: Entity Xpert, Alloy E:35mm (29"), BB:31.8mm.
- Handlebar: Entity Xpert, alloy W:760mm R:12mm BB:31.8mm.
- Headset: ZS 44/28.6 | ZS 56/40.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.