Pitlock 4 Piece Anti-Theft Security Wheel Seat Pin Skewer and Aheadset Cap Set in Black
SAVE: 31% or £26.50
Pitlock 4 PieceSecurity Kit with Wheel Skewers Seat Post and 1 1/8" Ahead Cap Bolts
This Pitlock 4 Piece Skewer Set is a coded high security protection device, that is a direct replacement for the quick release skewers on front/rear wheels, seat post and ahead set. Pitlock skewers and bolts make it very difficult for a thief to steal your wheels, seat post, even your threadless fork.The locking nuts can't be opened without the specific individually shaped "Pits". Ordinary spanners or allen keys can't grab onto the specially shaped nuts and bolt heads that make up the Pitlock system.Only the included Pit can engage the bolt heads.
The ahead cap and bolt help to prevent the all too common theft of forks, handle bars, stem along with your brake/gear levers. A thief would have to make a huge investment of 256 Pitlock sets in order to have a good chance of having the correct Pit for your Pitlock set.Pitlock is a high-quality locking device that is produced and patented in Germany. The Pitlock systems are constructed in Germany high-quality stainless steel.
- Suitable for mountain, road and hybrid bikes with quick release hubs, 1 1/8" aheadset stem and quick release seat pin.
- Set features front / rear wheel replacement skewers, seat bolt and aheadset bolt/cap
- Secures your valuable bicycle parts against theft.
- Comes with individually coded screw/pit/security code ID (Duplicate keys can only be ordered using the security code supplied)
- Replacement for Seat post QR skewer/bolt
- Seat post bolt requires flat surfaces to secure seat clamp.
- 1 1/8" Alloy ahead cap and pit bolt
- Can only be used on bikes with standard QR skewers and will not work with solid, nutted or oversize through axles
- You will need a 14mm spanner to fit them
- Made in Germany from high-grade stainless steel
- Weight :Front skewer 41g rear 47g. Seat bolt 25g. Ahead cap/bolt 22g.
We suggest you carry the key and spanner with you whilst cycling to allow wheel removal for punctures etc.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.