Peruzzo Milano 3 Bike High Rise Car Bicycle Rack
SAVE: 30% or £47.04
Peruzzo Milano High Rise 3 Bike Car RackThe most popular way to carry bikes on your car, a boot fitting rack is available to fit almost any shape vehicle. Takes slightly longer to fit than a tow ball system but is just as secure. Available in low or high versions so the bikes can be positioned above the lights and number plate. No tools are required to fit or adjust any of the Peruzzo boot racks. A maximum of 4 bikes can be carried by some Peruzzo boot fitting racks.
The Milano is constructed from lightweight aluminium and fully assembled with quick release clamps to make it easy to fit. 6 fixing straps, and bike hold downs to ensure no damage to vehicle or bikes. Fits most styles of vehicles and folds flat for easy storage. This rack is designed to carry the bikes above the vehicles number plate and lights. Maximum 3 bikes, total combined bike weights should not exceed 45kg. If you are covering your vehicle lights and number plate we recommend that you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
- Carries 3 Bikes.
- Fully assembled including hold-downs and straps, no tools required.
- 6 strap fastening for extra safety, high lift carrier avoids the need for lighting boards on most vehicles.
- Wide base bar for extra stability.
- Quick and easy to fit and remove.
- Adjustable to fit most vehicles e.g. saloons, estates and hatches. Oversized aluminium tubing for strength and lightness.
- Folds flat for convenient storage.
- Please note the total maximum bike weight must not exceed 45kg.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.