MTrax Tephra Womens Hardtail 21sp Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 36% or £105.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
MTrax Tephra Womens Hardtail 21sp Hybrid Bike - By Raleigh
Designed by the bike geeks at Raleigh the Tephra is a womens specific sports hybrid bike perfect for road or trail. Built around a MTrax lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame, it is fitted with disc compatible front suspension forks to soak up the bumps. The transmission is by Shimano and features 21 speed EZ-Fire push button shifters for precise, fast gear selection. Front and rear anchors are powerful aluminium V type brakes, reliable in all conditions. The wheels are lightweight aluminium rims with CNC baking surfaces on alloy hubs all finished in stealth black with matching black wall trekking tyres. Solid, good quality machine perfect for entry level road and trail.
- Model Type: 21 speed front suspension lightweight womens specific sports hybrid bike.
- Frame: Sport hybrid design. Aluminium construction with hydro-formed tubing. Replaceable gear dropout. Four point rear pannier bosses. Mudguard bosses.
- Fork: 700c suspension with disc brake mount.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed indexed gears with Shimano EF-40 EZ fire gear shifters. Triple 28/38/48T chainset with alloy 170mm cranks. Shimano MF-TZ21 14-28T freewheel. Shimano front and rear derailleurs. KMC Z-700 chain.
- Wheel Specification: Alloy lightweight 700c alloy rims with quick release front hub, solid spindle rear hub. CNC braking surfaces. 700c X 40 black wall trekking tyres. Schrader valves.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes. Alloy levers with reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: MTrax 580mm handlebars with 30mm rise. MTrax oversize ahead alloy adjustable stem.
- Additional Information: MTrax Trail gel comfort saddle with aluminium 27.2mm x 300mm seatpost. MTrax dual density grips. Low-slip platform pedals.
- Frame Colour: White.
- Fork Colour: White.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.