MTrax Graben 29er Hardtail Dual Disc 21sp 29" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 26% or £100.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
MTrax Graben 29er Hardtail Dual Disc 21sp 29" Wheel Mountain Bike - By Raleigh
Designed by the bike geeks at Raleigh the Graben is pretty much the 29er version of the Lahar but with a few extra tweeks to compliment the 29" set-up. Built around the MTrax 29er lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame the Graben is fitted with disc compatible Suntour front suspension forks with 75mm of plush travel and lock out so you can switch off suspension if you're on the flat stuff. The transmission is by Shimano and features 21 speed EZ-Fire push button shifters for precise, fast gear selection. Front and rear anchors are seriously powerful Tektro Novela cable actuated disc brakes, reliable in all conditions. The wheels are 29" lightweight double wall aluminium rims on quick release hubs all finished in stealth black including the 14 gauge spokes. Solid, good quality 29er machine perfect for entry-mid level off-roading and mile crunching tracks.
- Model Type: 21 speed front suspension lightweight 29er mountain bike.
- Frame: Trail 29er design. Aluminium construction with hydro-formed tubing. replaceable dropout. Rear disc brake mount.
- Fork: Suntour XCT 29" hydraulic lockout, 75mm travel, disc brake mount.
- Wheel Size: 29".
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed indexed gears with Shimano EF-40 EZ fire gear shifters. Suntour XCT triple 42/32/22T chainset with alloy 170mm cranks. Shimano MF-TZ21 14-28T freewheel. Shimano front and rear derailleurs. Square taper cartridge type bottom bracket. KMC Z-700 chain.
- Wheel Specification: Alloy lightweight 29" double wall alloy rims with quick release 32h disc flange hubs. MTrax MTB 29" X 2.35" front and rear. Schrader valves.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro Novela mechanically actuated disc brakes. Alloy levers with reach adjust facility. 160mm front and rear disc rotors.
- Handlebar and Stem: MTrax 680mm handlebars with 20mm rise and 6 degree backsweep. MTrax 4 bolt 17 degree rise ahead alloy stem. 1 1/8 threadless integrated headset.
- Additional Information: MTrax mountain saddle with aluminium microadjust 30.6mm x 300mm seatpost. MTrax dual density grips. CNC seat clamp.
- Frame Colour: Green.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.