MTrax Dacite Hardtail Dual Disc 24sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 32% or £150.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
MTrax Dacite Hardtail Dual Disc 24sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike - By Raleigh
Designed by the bike geeks at Raleigh the Dacite is the fifth model in the MTrax line up and here things start to get a bit serious. Built around a MTrax lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame the Dacite is fitted with Suntour XCT front suspension forks with 100mm of plush travel and hydraulic lock out so you can switch off suspension if you're on the flat stuff. The transmission is by Shimano and features 24 speed Acera Rapidfire push button shifters with optical display for precise, fast gear selection. Front and rear anchors are seriously powerful Tektro HDC-300 hydraulic disc brakes, responsive and reliable in all conditions. The wheels are lightweight aluminium double wall rims on quick release hubs all finished in stealth black including the 14 gauge spokes. Solid, good quality machine perfect for mid level off-roading.
- Model Type: 24 speed front suspension lightweight mountain bike with dual hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame: Trail design. Aluminium construction with hydro-formed tubing. replaceable dropout. Rear disc brake mount.
- Fork: Suntour XCT 26" hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel, disc brake mount.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed indexed gears with Shimano Acera SL-M360 8 speed Rapidfire optical display gear shifters. Suntour XCT triple 42/32/22T chainset with alloy 170mm cranks. Shimano HG30 8 speed 11-30T cassette. Shimano Altus RD-M310-L rear derailleur. Shimano Tourney FD-TX50-6 34.9mm clamp front derailleur. Square taper cartridge type 70mm shell bottom bracket. KMC Z-72 8 speed chain.
- Wheel Specification: Alloy lightweight 26" alloy double wall rims with quick release 36h disc flange hubs. MTrax MTB 26" X 2.35" front and rear. Schrader valve tubes.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro HDC-300 hydraulic disc brakes. Alloy levers with reach adjust facility. 160mm front and rear disc rotors.
- Handlebar and Stem: MTrax 680mm handlebars with 10 degree rise and 6 degree backsweep. MTrax 4 bolt 10 degree rise ahead alloy stem. 1 1/8 threadless integrated headset. 3 X 15mm stack spacers. Aluminium top cap.
- Additional Information: MTrax mountain saddle with aluminium microadjust 30.6mm x 350mm seatpost. CNC aluminium 35mm seat clamp. MTrax dual density 130mm grips. Aluminium platform pedals.
- Frame Colour: Gunmetal.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.