Moon Shield X Auto USB Rechargeble Rear LED Cycle Light 150 Lumen
SAVE: 50% or £20.04
The Moon Shield X provides up to 150 lumens of light output. The high output rear light is fully rechargeable via USB connection.
The Shield X is neat looking and very solid, with a chunky rubber bracket. The beating heart of this little sun is a single Cree XP-E LED with a 20 chip COB panel which can kick out a day flash of 150 lumens. That's a lot of power for a rear light. Feature packed, this little light has 9 light modes, light sensitive auto on/off, mode memory and auto safe mode. The shield X is fitted with a high precision optics and a CNC aluminium heat sink casing.
- 1 pc CREE XP-E + 1 pc (20 chips) COB high brightness red LED.
- CNC Aluminium heat sink casing.
- High precision optical lens.
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF.
- Auto safe mode.
- Mode memory function.
- 9 modes:
- Standard; 15 lumen, up to 6 hours 30 mins runtime.
- Standard; 30 lumen, up to 3 hours 30 mins runtime.
- Standard; 50 lumen, up to 2 hours 0 mins runtime.
- Standard; 80 lumen, up to 1 hours 20 mins runtime.
- Flash 1; 15 lumen, up to 40 hours 0 mins runtime.
- Flash 2; 35 lumen, up to 15 hours 0 mins runtime.
- Flash 3; 80 lumen, up to 7 hours 0 mins runtime.
- Flash 4; 35 lumen, up to 6 hours 30 mins runtime.
- Day Flash; 150 lumen, up to 25 hours 0 mins runtime.
- Quick release universal bracket RB-22 (fits all round bars and AERO style bars).
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator.
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system.
- Water resistant (IPX4).
- Side visibility.
- USB direct recharge (cable included).
- Recharge time approx 2 hours.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 700 mAh).
- Dimensions. Length 6.00cm. Width 3.30cm. Height 2.80cm.
- Weight 50g.
- Shield-X Auto.
- RB-22 (Universal bracket).
- 2 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters),
- RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters).
- BK-21 (Belt clip).
- RB-21 (Saddle rail bracket).
- USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable).
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.