Moon Aerolite USB Recharge Front/Rear Light
SAVE: 32% or £11.04
The unique Moon Aerolite provides fantastic visibility making it ideal for the regular rider/commuter. This compact light includes both a front and rear light in one unit and includes an additional, helmet mounting bracket.
- 1 piece, CREE XH-G LED (Front) & 1 piece, 7 chip COB high brightness LED (Rear).
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery 3.7v/700 mAh.
- 6 modes.
- Quick release patented universal bracket.
- Quick release helmet mount.
- 2 x O rings 20-35mm & 35-52mm.
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indiator.
- Automatic fully charged cut off.
- High precision lens.
- Side visibility.
- Waterproof to IPX4.
- 62 degrees total light angle.
- 11 degrees spot angle.
- 3 Hour charging time.
- Weight: 41g.
- 65mm x 23.5mm x 27mm.
- This light can be mounted to: Helmet, road handlebar drops, flat/riser handlebars, seat post or seat stays.
- Over drive 60 lumens - 5 hours 50 mins.
- High 30 lumens - 9 hours 50 mins.
- Flashing 15 lumens - 38 hours 20 mins.
- Overdrive / Overdrive 60 lumen front / 10 lumen rear - 2 hours 40 mins.
- Overdrive flashing 60 lumen front / 5 lumen rear - 4 hours 15 mins.
- Flashing Flashing 25 lumen front / 5 lumen rear - 13 hours 15 mins.
- RB-22 (Universal bracket).
- RB-23 (Helmet bracket).
- 2 O-rings for mounting: RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters), RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters).
- USB-MICRO (USB cable).
- RB-24 (Universal bracket).
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 5094960