Mavic Open Pro Slv 700C Front Wheel Shimano 105 FH-5700 32h Slv Hub
SAVE: 36% or £44.99
Mavic Open Pro Silver 700C Front Wheel on Shimano 105 FH-5700 32h Silver Hub
Pro-Build high performance wheels are built by skilled craftsmen at the Raleigh HQ in a dedicated wheel facility in Nottingham. All wheels are built to exacting standards to assure you of optimum wheel performance. Using big name brands such as Shimano, Mavic and Hope they have offerings to cover all riding styles. All Pro-Build wheels come individually boxed to ensure they arrive in the same perfect condition they left the facility.Why choose Raleigh wheels?
- Raleigh wheels are 100% quality checked to achieve perfection.
- Only the highest quality components are used in their wheels.
- All Raleigh wheels are hand built in Nottingham by skilled craftsmen.
- Raleigh can produce up to 100,000 wheels per year.
- Wheels are specially designed to suit the UK market.
- Two grades of build to offer the widest selection.
- Built to a tolerance of within 1mm.
Shimano 105 FH-5700 hub on a silver 32 hole Mavic Open Pro rim laced with double butted silver spokes. This 700c specification is designed for road riding. All made to exacting standards and packaged individually for protection transit.
- Pro-Build assembly at Raleigh's dedicated wheel build facility here in the UK.
- Mavic Open Pro silver 32 hole V-brake road rim.
- Shimano 105 FH-5700 silver disc hub Q/R 7(requires spacer)/8/9/10 speed.
- 36 double butted black spokes with brass nipples.
- For clincher (standard road tyres).
- For use with V-brake systems.
- Max tyre size 28mm. Min tyre size 19mm.
- 18mm wide (outside) 13mm wide (inside)16mm deep
- Cubic Boron Nitride treated cone races provide a mirror-smooth bearing surface for low friction, corrosion-free performance
- Labyrinth and low-friction contact sealing effectively shuts out water and muck without affecting rotational smoothness
- Internal grease sleeve help maintain and increase service life of hub by holding the grease in the bearing housing
- Silver anodised cold forged aluminium hub shell
- Comes complete with Q/R skewer
- Weight: 300g
- Width: 100mm
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.