Mavic EN321 Black 27.5" Front Wheel on Deore M525 Black Hub
SAVE: 12% or £10.04
Mavic XM319 Black 27.5" Front Wheel on Deore M525 Black Hub
Pro-Build high performance wheels are built by skilled craftsmen at the Raleigh HQ in a dedicated wheel facility in Nottingham. All wheels are built to exacting standards to assure you of optimum wheel performance. Using big name brands such as Shimano, Mavic and Hope they have offerings to cover all riding styles. All Pro-Build wheels come individually boxed to ensure they arrive in the same perfect condition they left the facility.Why choose Raleigh wheels?
- Raleigh wheels are 100% quality checked to achieve perfection.
- Only the highest quality components are used in their wheels.
- All Raleigh wheels are hand built in Nottingham by skilled craftsmen.
- Raleigh can produce up to 100,000 wheels per year.
- Wheels are specially designed to suit the UK market.
- Two grades of build to offer the widest selection.
- Built to a tolerance of within 1mm.
Shimano Deore M525 6 bolt disc hub on a black 32 hole Mavic EN321 rim laced with double butted black spokes. This 27.5" specification is designed for all mountain riding. All made to exacting standards and packaged individually for protection transit.
- Pro-Build assembly at Raleigh's dedicated wheel build facility here in the UK.
- Mavic XM319 black 32 hole disk specific mountain rim.
- Shimano M525A deore black disc hub Q/R 7(requires spacer)/8/9/10 speed.
- 32 double butted black spokes with brass nipples.
- For clincher (standard road tyres).
- Rim weight 490g.
- Not for use with V-brake systems.
- Max tyre size 2.3". Min tyre size 1.5".
- 23mm wide (outside) 17mm wide (inside)19mm deep
- Double contact sealing
- Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling
- Light alloy QR lever and nut
- 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Front Axle Type: QR
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc ISO
- Color: Black
- Front Hub Spacing: 100 mm
- Intended Use: Mountain
- Weight: 304.0 g
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.