Mavic A319 Silver 700C Rear Wheel on Tiagra HB-4600 36h Silver Hub
SAVE: 22% or £25.04
Mavic A319 Silver 700c Rear Wheel on Tiagra HB-4600 36h Silver Hub
Pro-Build high performance wheels are built by skilled craftsmen at the Raleigh HQ in a dedicated wheel facility in Nottingham. All wheels are built to exacting standards to assure you of optimum wheel performance. Using big name brands such as Shimano, Mavic and Hope they have offerings to cover all riding styles. All Pro-Build wheels come individually boxed to ensure they arrive in the same perfect condition they left the facility.Why choose Raleigh wheels?
- Raleigh wheels are 100% quality checked to achieve perfection.
- Only the highest quality components are used in their wheels.
- All Raleigh wheels are hand built in Nottingham by skilled craftsmen.
- Raleigh can produce up to 100,000 wheels per year.
- Wheels are specially designed to suit the UK market.
- Two grades of build to offer the widest selection.
- Built to a tolerance of within 1mm.
Shimano Tiagra HB-4600 36h hub on a bsilver 36h hole Mavic A319 rim laced with double butted silver spokes. This 700c specification is designed for road riding. All made to exacting standards and packaged individually for protection transit.
- Pro-Build assembly at Raleigh's dedicated wheel build facility here in the UK.
- Mavic A319 black 32 hole disk specific mountain rim.
- Shimano Tiagra HB-4600 36h hub.
- 36 double butted silver spokes with brass nipples.
- For clincher (standard road tyres).
- For use with V-brake systems.
- Max tyre size 47mm. Min tyre size 28mm.
- 28mm wide (outside) 17mm wide (inside)18mm deep
- A labyrinth and contact seal design prevents dirt and corrosion
- Internal grease sleeve increases longevity and reduces maintenance
- Angular contact bearings provide radial and lateral support
- Precision bearing adjustment
- Silver anodised aluminium hub shell is highly durable
- Comes with a quick-release skewer for simple fitting and removal
- 7(with spacer)8/9/10-speed compatible
- Colour: Silver
- Intended Use: Road
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.