Maverick Strada XB Radio Controlled 1/10 RTR Electric Buggy
SAVE: 20% or £30.04
MV12613 - Maverick Strada XB 1/10 RTR
Want to hit the track with all four wheels spinning, grabbing as much traction as possible? Then the Strada XB 4WD buggy is for you!
The Strada XB features a moulded tub chassis that provides durability and a stable and tough platform for a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain. Pre-built oil-filled shock absorbers and dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, give you supreme confidence on all driving surfaces. The MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
The Strada 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
Maverick Strada XB Kit Features:
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor.
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit.
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug.
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo.
- MTX/MRX-243 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe.
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution.
- Fully adjustable racing suspension.
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells.
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs.
- Aluminum gold anodised shock tops.
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension.
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles.
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train.
- Fully ballraced drive train.
- Aluminum gold anodised upper deck.
- Aluminum gold anodised lightweight centre shaft.
- Pre-cut body factory-finished.
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round.
- Front and rear moulded bumpers.
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver.
- Moulded 1-piece rear wing.
- Moulded protective gear cover.
- 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery stick pack.
- Multi-region wall battery charger.
- 4 x AA Batteries.
- Length: 380mm.
- Width: 260mm.
- Height: 180mm.
- Wheelbase: 270mm.
- Weight: 1.50kg.
Please Note: If you have not used an RC car before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the controls prior to use. We do not recommend the use of RC cars in confined spaces or domestic environments. Your model is covered by a manufacturer's warranty; however this does not cover damage to parts, due to driver error or loss of control. Like its full size counterparts; an RC car has its own sacrificial parts which are designed to save additional components from damage. These inexpensive items are engineered to fail first and are commonly available. In simple terms, accidental damage is not covered by the warranty.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745