Maverick Strada MT Radio Controlled 1/10 RTR Electric Monster Truck
SAVE: 10% or £15.04
With 8 oil-filled shocks, 4WD traction and long-travel
suspension, the Strada MT is the ultimate truck for blasting through all types
of terrain! The large tractor tread tyres and pick-up truck bodyshell provide
the monster truck looks while the 4WD drivetrain and strong suspension give you
the toughness you expect from a true monster truck!
The Strada MT features a moulded tub chassis that provides durability and a stable and tough platform for a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain. Pre-built oil-filled shock absorbers and dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, give you supreme confidence on all driving surfaces. The MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
The Strada 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
Maverick Strada MT Kit Features:
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor.
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit.
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug.
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo.
- MTX/MRX-243 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe.
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution.
- Fully adjustable suspension.
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells.
- 8 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs.
- Aluminium gold anodised shock tops.
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension.
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles.
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train.
- Fully ballraced drive train.
- Aluminium gold anodised upper deck.
- Aluminium gold anodised lightweight centre shaft.
- Pre-cut body factory-finished.
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round.
- Front and rear moulded bumpers.
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver.
- Aluminium gold anodised motor heatsink.
- Moulded protective gear cover.
- 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery stick pack.
- Multi-region wall battery charger.
- 4 x AA Batteries.
- Length: 420mm.
- Width: 320mm.
- Height: 190mm.
- Wheelbase: 270mm.
- Weight: 2.10kg.
Please Note: If you have not used an RC car before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the controls prior to use. We do not recommend the use of RC cars in confined spaces or domestic environments. Your model is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty; however this does not cover damage to parts, due to driver error or loss of control. Like its full size counterparts; an RC car has its own sacrificial parts which are designed to save additional components from damage. These inexpensive items are engineered to fail first and are commonly available. In simple terms, accidental damage is not covered by the warranty.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745