Maverick Strada DT Radio Controlled 1/10 RTR Electric Desert Truck
SAVE: 13% or £20.04
The Strada DT 4WD Desert Truck features a fully enclosed
roll cage with cool integrated body panels painted that not only looks amazing,
it provides additional protection for the chassis components.
The Strada DT features a moulded tub chassis that provides durability and a stable and tough platform for a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain. Pre-built oil-filled shock absorbers and dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, give you supreme confidence on all driving surfaces. The MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
The Strada 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
Maverick Strada DT Kit Features:
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor.
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit.
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug.
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo.
- MTX/MRX-243 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe.
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution.
- Fully adjustable suspension.
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells.
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs.
- Aluminium gold anodised shock tops.
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension.
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles.
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train.
- Fully ballraced drive train.
- Aluminium gold anodised upper deck.
- Aluminium gold anodised lightweight centre shaft.
- Pre-cut body factory-finished.
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round.
- Front and rear moulded bumpers.
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver.
- Moulded 1-piece rear wing.
- Moulded protective gear cover.
- 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery stick pack.
- Multi-region wall battery charger.
- 4 x AA Batteries.
- Length: 470mm.
- Width: 260mm.
- Height: 155mm.
- Wheelbase: 270mm.
- Weight: 1.75kg.
Please Note: If you have not used an RC car before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the controls prior to use. We do not recommend the use of RC cars in confined spaces or domestic environments. Your model is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty; however this does not cover damage to parts, due to driver error or loss of control. Like its full size counterparts; an RC car has its own sacrificial parts which are designed to save additional components from damage. These inexpensive items are engineered to fail first and are commonly available. In simple terms, accidental damage is not covered by the warranty.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.