Maverick Scout RC 1/10 4WD 2.4Ghz RTR Rock Crawler
SAVE: 39% or £65.04
The new 2017 version of the Scout RC features all of the running changes that have improved and upgraded the truck since its original release, from waterproof electronics to stronger center driveshaft.The Maverick Scout RC rock crawler has been hugely popular among fans of crawling, becoming the basis for countless owner modifications from all-out competition machines to scale replica crawlers. We've loved seeing what Scout truck owners do with their trucks, and now you can have a new base model to start more fantastic conversions!
- Metal suspension links in new anodizing for extreme off-road durability.
- MM-25 brushed motor all the power you need to climb impossible hills.
- Extra-long coil-over shocks provide maximum suspension damping in all terrain.
- Shaft 4WD drivetrain equipped with universal joints.
- Metal steering links - strong and efficient.
- Grippy rubber crawling tires with deep sidewall tread for extra climbing ability.
- Waterproof crawling speed controller features specific crawling modes for extra climbing ability.
- Waterproof 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver protected from splashes and rain for driving in all conditions.
- Powerful water-resistant servo mounted on the axle for maximum power transfer.
The Ultimate Go-Anywhere RC Truck
The Maverick Scout RC is superbly outfitted for off-road adventure, no matter where you want to go! With the extra-low 1:48 gearing thanks to its tough sealed transmission & differential and the superb traction and grip from the large tires, the Scout is a great truck for climbing, crawling and trail driving whether you want to leave it completely stock or completely customize it. The solid axle 4-link suspension is fitted with extra-long, oil-filled dampers and aluminum links give the Scout over 6 inches (14.5cm) of travel at each wheel for over 80 degrees of articulation between the front and rear axle. This lets you easily get over tall, seemingly impossible obstacles! Finally, the powerful 9kg steering servo lets you get around the toughest obstacles, no matter whether they're ultra-grippy dry granite rocks or a group of moss-covered tree roots.
The Maverick Scout RC is a great introduction to crawler trucks, whether it's your first RC vehicle or your tenth! It's the perfect way to get children or significant others involved in RC and joining you on the trail if you've already got a dedicated and fully outfitted crawler truck. The Scout gives drivers of all skill levels the confidence to hit the rock pile or the trail with ease for hours of RC fun!
Maveric Scout RC features:
Please Note: If you have not used an RC car before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the controls prior to use. We do not recommend the use of RC cars in confined spaces or domestic environments. Your model is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty; however this does not cover damage to parts, due to driver error or loss of control. Like its full size counterparts; an RC car has its own sacrificial parts which are designed to save additional components from damage. These inexpensive items are engineered to fail first and are commonly available. In simple terms, accidental damage is not covered by the warranty.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745