Maverick Ion RX RTR 1/18 Electric 4WD Car 2.4GHz
SAVE: 12% or £10.04
Maverick iON RX 1/18 RTR Electric Rally Car - MV12805
The iON RX shares the same spare parts list as the existing models for easy
parts availability, plus the Maverick iON range has been updated with new-spec
electronics! The Maverick iON kits lead the way with fantastic brand new
top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery, MTX-248 2.GHz radio
and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller.
The motor fitted in the Maverick iON RX is the reliable MM-28 370-size motor, bolted to an aluminium motor mount for extra drivetrain durability and improved heat dissipation, so drivers can keep having fun for hours and hours! The 4WD drivetrain uses ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a moulded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the grippy rubber wheels at all four corners.
The Maverick iON RX features a complete set of gold-coloured shock caps for the oil-filled shock absorbers. These add an extra bit of colour and style to the chassis, just to make it look that much cooler! The suspension also features dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs. The strong MS-28 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features and integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
Finishing off every Maverick iON RX is a fully detailed, completely painted and stickered body with a design that not only looks amazing, it provides additional protection for the chassis components. The iON RX is fitted with an awesome-looking hatchback style rallycross car complete with a racing wing!
- Fully assembled 1/18th scale 4WD vehicles complete with radio, battery and charger.
- NEW iON RX rallycross car with realistic rally hatchback body and racing wing.
- NEW for all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC.
- NEW for all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery.
- NEW for all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter.
- MM-28 370 Motor.
- MS-28 steering servo.
- Protective gear cover.
- Aluminium motor mount.
- Moulded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution.
- Rebuildable oil-filled shocks with progressive springs.
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver.
- NEW for all iON kits: gold-coloured shock tops.
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension.
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles.
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain.
- Front and rear gear differentials.
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train.
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells.
- NEW for all iON kits: range of gold-anodized aluminium option parts available.
Please Note: If you have not used an RC car before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the controls prior to use. We do not recommend the use of RC cars in confined spaces or domestic environments. Your model is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty; however this does not cover damage to parts, due to driver error or loss of control. Like its full size counterparts; an RC car has its own sacrificial parts which are designed to save additional components from damage. These inexpensive items are engineered to fail first and are commonly available. In simple terms, accidental damage is not covered by the warranty.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.