Knog Qudos Action Light Fits GoPro Sony Action Cam DSLRs 400 Lumens
SAVE: 58% or £52.04
Knog Qudos Action Light 400 Lumens
Surfing after sunset. Riding at midnight. Diving to new depths: the immaculately designed Knog [qudos] action video light will highlight the night.
Offering unprecedented freedom for nocturnal thrill-seekers, the [qudos] action seamlessly partners with GoPro, Sony action cameras, DSLR's such as Nikon and Canon or any action camera with GoPro conversion mounts. Delivering a mighty 400 lumens of light from its three powerful Cree LEDs and weighing only 150 grams, the [qudos] has multiple modes to adjust brightness and light speed, allowing users to control their shots in any scene or location whether deep underwater, high in the sky, or anywhere in between.
- 3 XB-D CREE LEDs providing 70-400 lumens output.
- Die Cast + CNC machined Aluminium construction with optical grade lens.
- 3-7V 1000mAh 3.7Wh. Replaceable USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
- IP68 tested and waterproof up to 40m.
- 3 light modes: Wide / Narrow / Ultra wide.
- Lightweight at only 150g.
- Accessories included: Action Camera Mount Bracket and Hardware, Cold Shoe/Tripod Adaptor (for use with DSLR cameras), USB Recharge Cable.
- Fitment: Action Camera Mount Bracket and Hardware, Cold Shoe/Tripod Adaptor (for use with DSLR cameras).
- Light Output: 70 - 400 lumens.
- Modes: Constent Hi and Low.
- Beam Angle: Wide, narrow and ultra wide.
- Beam Indicator LED: High (Blue) / Low (Green).
- Battery Indicator LED: Red LED (on battery door).
- Charge Time: 5-6 hours.
- Charge System: USB.
- Dimensions: 31 x 70 x 40mm.
- Waterproof: IP68 up to 40m.
- Bulb Qty Type: 3x XB-D CREE LED.
- Rechargeable: Rechargeable.
- Battery: Lithium polymer Included.
- Weight: 150g.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.