Klean Kanteen 473ml Wide Insulated Drinks Bottle (w Cafe Cap)
A really useful tool can do more than one thing, and that is the philosophy behind our most capable product; the amazingly versatile Kanteen® Vacuum Insulated does triple duty as a mug, a thermos and a bottle. Durable, double-walled construction and vacuum insulation assures that beverages stay hot up to 10 hours, while iced drinks stay frosty for more than 30. Now equipped with the new leak-resistant Café Cap 2.0 you can throw it in your bag without a second thought. For drinking on the go, the Café Cap quickly converts the Kanteen into a splashproof to-go mug. The slim design of the Kanteen Insulated is compatible with most cup holders. Rounded corners make the bottle easy to clean and the 100% stainless steel interior won't retain or impart flavours. Go from lattés to lemonade with no lingering.
"A new standard in durability and safety for people and planet. We're proud to introduce a chip-resistant, durable Klean Coat finish that is designed with care to stand up to your inspired life. We went beyond typical standards for human and environmental safety in consumer products to develop our new finish."
- Insulates hot beverages up to 10 hours Insulates iced drinks up to 30 hours.
- Durable, double-walled construction.
- High performance vacuum insulation 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner.
- 100% stainless bottle interior.
- Extra wide mouth for easy filling and pouring.
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins.
- Doesn't retain or impart flavours.
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick.
- External, stainless steel threads.
- Slim body design fits in most cup holders.
- Lifetime warranty Cafe and Flip D-Ring accessory caps.
- Capacity: 16 fluid ounces (473 ml).
- Weight: 8.75 ounces (w/o cap).
- Opening diameter: 2.125" (54 mm).
- Size: 7.25" H (w/o cap) x 2.9375" W.
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- Compatible with backcountry water filters.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.