Joysway Mad Shark 2.4GHz RTR Brushed Mini EP F1 Speed Boat
SAVE: 7% or £5.04
Joysway Mad Shark Brushed
The Mad Shark is inspired by the adrenalin filed high octane world of Formula1 racing boats. The wide hull ensures stability in high 'G' cornering and the catamaran style hulls keep a much of the boat out of the water as possible to the highest top speed. The hull is moulded from tough plastic and features a clever water pocket design to allow the boat to self-right itself should you flip upside down so you don't need to get your feet wet to save it.
The Mad Shark brushed is supplied in RTR format and has all the electronics pre-installed for you. To get going all you need to do is charge and install the supplied Li-Po battery and fit 4x 'AA' batteries in the transmitter. Power comes from a water-cooled 390 class brushed motor and water-cooled ESC (electronic speed controller) giving you an impressive top speed of 15+ mph (25+ kph)!
- Water-cooled 390 brushed motor included.
- 15A water-cooled brushed ESC included.
- 2.4GHz 2 Channel radio included.
- 2S1P 7.4v 800mAh battery and charger included.
- Waterproof 9g rudder servo included.
- 2.3mm shaft drive system.
- 2 blade nylon propeller and spare.
- Required for use: 4x 'AA' batteries for the transmitter.
- Hull Material: Moulded ABS Plastic.
- Length: 443mm.
- Beam: 172mm.
- Weight: 600g.
- Servos: 1x 9g (Inc.).
- Radio System: 2 Channel 2.4GHz (Inc.).
- Electric Motor: Water-Cooled 390 Brushed (Inc.).
- Speed Controller: Water-Cooled 15A Brushed (Inc.).
- LiPo: 2S1P 7.4v 800mAh (Inc.).
- Charger: Balance (Inc.).
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.