Jagwire Mountain Pro Brake Cable Kit Teflon Cables Slick-Lube Housing
SAVE: 8% or £2.54
Mountain Pro Kits offer both enhanced performance and style. But unlike Road Pro Kits, shift and brake systems are sold separately. Teflon-coated cables used with Jagwire's Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance.
And with all needed parts included, the Mountain Pro kits are easy to install.
- Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners and Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance.
- All parts needed for a complete brake or shift cable/housing install are included.
- Mountain Pro kits are available in 11 colours and finishes that match Jagwire Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits.
- Designed to keep gunk out-enough housing for continuous runs, including seal liners if a bike has stops.
- Appearance options from classic to colourful.
- A step above standard OEM cables and housing.
- Housing Construction: LEX or LEX Braided w/Slick-Lube Liner.
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm.
- Housing Length: 3000mm.
- Cable Construction: Teflon-coated Slick Stainless.
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano Mountain.
- Front Cable Length: 1350mm.
- Rear Cable Length: 2350mm.
- Small Parts: 4 Lined End Caps, 2 POP End Caps, 3 Cable Donuts, 2 4G Tube Tops, 2 Cable Tips, 2 Rotating Hooks, 650mm Sealing Liner.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 5094960