Jagwire Mountain Pro Brake Cable Kit Teflon Cables Slick-Lube Housing
SAVE: 8% or £2.54
Mountain Pro Kits offer both enhanced performance and style. But unlike Road Pro Kits, shift and brake systems are sold separately. Teflon-coated cables used with Jagwire's Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance.
And with all needed parts included, the Mountain Pro kits are easy to install.
- Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners and Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance.
- All parts needed for a complete brake or shift cable/housing install are included.
- Mountain Pro kits are available in 11 colours and finishes that match Jagwire Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits.
- Designed to keep gunk out-enough housing for continuous runs, including seal liners if a bike has stops.
- Appearance options from classic to colourful.
- A step above standard OEM cables and housing.
- Housing Construction: LEX or LEX Braided w/Slick-Lube Liner.
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm.
- Housing Length: 3000mm.
- Cable Construction: Teflon-coated Slick Stainless.
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano Mountain.
- Front Cable Length: 1350mm.
- Rear Cable Length: 2350mm.
- Small Parts: 4 Lined End Caps, 2 POP End Caps, 3 Cable Donuts, 2 4G Tube Tops, 2 Cable Tips, 2 Rotating Hooks, 650mm Sealing Liner.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.