Insync Crater Gents Hybrid Bike
It's an urban jungle out there, which calls for a bike with some serious edge.Introducing Crater - our pothole munching hybrid. Mountain bike toughness meets road bike sensibilities - think sturdy, but surprisingly lightweight. A best of both worlds design that means you ride out the bumps, without excess weight slowing you down. And with no more sitting in morning traffic, you'll be at your desk for nine.
The Crater is built around Insync's durable steel hybrid frame, a capable hybrid bike well suited for road and light off-road conditions. The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, Revoshift gear shifters, bullet proof Shimano front and rear derailleurs, smooth running Shimano 6 speed freewheel and a lightweight triple chainset. This 18 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest inclines or eat up the miles on the black stuff, whilst the responsive v-brakes stop you on a pin in all conditions.
The Crater is fitted with strong, single wall, lightweight alloy wheels, complete with low rise handlebars for an easy and comfortable to ride.
- Frame 700C Steel Gents Frame
- Fork 700C Steel Trekking Type Fork
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Alloy clamp 28.6mm
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm
- Stem Steel MTB Type 22.2mm Diameter
- Grips Pvc Trekking Type
- Brakes Disc brakes
- Shifter Right Twist Grip
- Shifter Left Twist Grip
- Front Derailleur Shimano TZ31 (Down pull)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTY21GS, Direct mount
- Chain 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28T
- Pedals 9/16"Pvc Trekking Type
- Tyres 700c X 35c
- Rims 700C Alloy 36H Single wall
- Hubs Steel 36H, nutted
- Saddle Black comfort saddle
- Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm Steel
Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 5094960