Insync Chimera ALR Gents Bicycle
A bike with some serious snarl.
When it comes to off-roading, Chimera bares its teeth. Ready to menace the trails. Smart, rugged and with plenty of gears to get you up and over those mountains. This beast isn’t one to back down.
The Chimera is built around an aluminium frame making it both strong and lightweight so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Chimera also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- Frame Alloy Gents
- Fork 26" rigid steel
- Headset Steel Full Ball Bearing
- B. B. Set Cotterless 5 Pcs
- Decals Insync Chimera ALR Gents 26" Wheel FS 2019
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Alloy clamp 31.8mm
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mmL
- Stem Zoom MTS-319-5, 70mm, 10 Degree rise
- Grips Pvc MTB Type
- Front Brake Alloy V Brake
- Rear Brake Alloy V Brake
- Shifter Right Shimano ST-EF41-6 EZ Fire 6 spd
- Shifter Left Shimano ST-EF41-3 EZ Fire 3spd
- Front Derailleur FD-QD-35 (Down Pull)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTX35GS (Bracket Type)
- Chain 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28 T
- Pedals 9/16" PVC ATB Type
- Tyres Front 26" X 2.10"
- Tyres Rear 26" X 2.10"
- Rims 26" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall
- Front Hub Steel 36H
- Rear Hub Steel 36H
- Saddle MTB Type Black
- Seat Post 27.2 X 300mm Micro adjust alloy
Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745