Insync Carina Ladies Hybrid Bike
Forget spin class, Work out on the way to the office.Our Carina ladies hybrid is the perfect commuting bike. Tough enough for the city, it's still an easy ride. Get fit and go green, your body will thank you and so will the planet too. The Carina is built around Insync's durable steel low-step over hybrid frame, designed for easy accessibility, keeping effort to a minimum.
The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, Revoshift gear shifters, bullet proof Shimano front and rear derailleurs, smooth running Shimano 6 speed freewheel and a lightweight triple chainset. This 18 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest inclines or eat up the miles on the black stuff, whilst the responsive disc brakes stop you on a pin in all conditions. The Carina is fitted with strong, single wall, lightweight alloy wheels, complete with low rise handlebars for an easy and comfortable to ride.
- Frame 700C Steel Ladies Low Step Over Frame
- Fork 700C Steel Trekking Type Fork
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Alloy clamp 28.6mm
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm
- Stem Steel MTB Type
- Grips Pvc Trekking Type
- Brakes Disc brakes
- Shifter Right Shimano 6 speed Revoshift
- Shifter Left Shimano 3 speed Revoshift
- Front Derailleur Shimano TZ31 (Down pull)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTY21GS, Direct mount
- Chain 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28T
- Pedals 9/16" Pvc Trekking Type
- Tyres 700c X 35c
- Rims 700C Alloy 36 Holes Single wall
- Hubs Steel 36H, nutted
- Saddle Meghna Black
- Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm Steel
Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745