Insync Breeze SFS Ladies Mountain Bike
See that yonder peak, let's cut it down to size.
It's a Breeze when you're on the right bike. Never afraid to get stuck in, this machine cuts any mountain down to size. Outta my way boys, Serious shredder coming through.
This Ladies 26" wheel mountain bike is built around a high tensile steel frame making it both strong and responsive whilst the low step-over design makes mounting a breeze! New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
Up front lies a front suspension fork which softens the bumps in the road for a more controlled ride.
Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort ladies padded saddle. The Breeze also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. For the impressive entry level bike at a budget price point, look no further than the Insync Breeze.
- Frame Steel ladies
- Fork 26" Suspension
- Headset Steel Full Ball Bearing
- B. B. Set Cotterless 5 Pcs
- Decals Insync Breeze 26" Wheel 2019
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar 580mmL
- Stem Steel MTB Type
- Grips PVC MTB Type
- Front Brake Alloy V Brake
- Rear Brake Alloy V Brake
- Shifter Right Shimano Revoshift
- Shifter Left Shimano Revoshift
- Front Derailleur Power FD-QD-35 (Down Pull)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTY21GS
- Chain 3/32'' x 1/2'' x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28 T
- Pedals 9/16" PVC ATB Type
- Tyres Front 26" X 2.10"
- Tyres Rear 26" X 2.10"
- Rims 26" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall
- Front Hub Steel 36H, Nutted
- Rear Hub Steel 36H, Nutted
- Saddle MTB Type Black
- Seat Post 25.4 X 300mm Steel Black
Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745