Insync Booster 26" Wheel Unisex Mountain Bike
SAVE: 12% or £33.00
The absolute cool Booster 26" wheel junior mountain bike is a thrilling addition to the Insync range and perfect for the more accomplished young rider looking to test their skills on more challenging terrain, tracks and trails. The powerful V type brake system with alloy levers gives unbeatable control when tackling those down-hill sweeps and curves and with chunky, MTB tyres and padded saddle to provide greater stability and comfort over rougher ground the Booster is ready to power up!!
The Booster's lightweight but strong aluminium frame is designed for ultimate manoeuvrability around bends and curves whilst the Shimano 21 speed gearing with mega range features offers greater control when coming to grips with steep ascents. With its cool silver paint finish and head-turning decals the Booster is the bike of choice for young riders who are ready to push their limits to the max.
- Frame: Aluminium 26" wheel
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Fork: Steel rigid 26" wheel
- Headset: Steel Ahead
- B. B. Set: 5 pieces
- Decals: Insync Booster
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp: Alloy 31.8mm
- Handle Bar: Steel 30mm Rise handlebar, 560mm
- Stem: Zoom ahead 60mm
- Grips: Black MTB type
- Front Brake: Alloy V Brake
- Rear Brake: Alloy V Brake
- Shifter Left: Shimano EZ Fire 3 speed
- Shifter Right: Shimano EZ Fire 7 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Chain: 3/32"" X 1/2" X 110L
- Freewheel: 7 speed index 14-28T
- Chainset: 24 x 34 x 42T x 170mm
- Pedals: 9/16" PVC Black
- Tyres Front: 26" x 2.00"
- Tyres Rear: 26" x 2.00"
- Rims: 26" Alloy 36 hole black
- Front Hub: 36 hole Steel
- Rear Hub: 36 hole Steel
- Saddle: Boys comfort saddle Black
- Seat Post: 27.2mm x 300mm micro adjust, black
Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake are cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm Allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745