HPI Sport 3 RTR with RTR with BMW M3 E30 Body 1/10 RC Car 114343
SAVE: 10% or £22.04
HPI Sport 3 RTR with RTR with BMW M3 E30
Body 1/10 RC Car 114343
Pre-Assembled 1/10th scale electric 4WD racing car with 2.4GHz radio system, 15T Firebolt motor, SC-15WP2 waterproof electronic speed control, SF-10W waterproof servo, battery pack, charger and painted body.
The RS4 Sport 3 is the all-new touring car chassis from HPI Racing! In development and refined for over a year, the RS4 Sport 3 features a completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain, coilover shock absorbers plus waterproof electronics. The fully contained drivetrain means there are no exposed gears, belts or drivetrain parts to get stuck with rocks or dirt. Finally, the RS4 Sport 3 is finished with realistic tyres plus a licensed replica body and wheels for an authentic look that will grab the attention of all RC and motorsport enthusiasts!
The first RS4 Sport 3 features the classic BMW E30 M3, the BMW M-model that spawned a legion of imitators and launched BMW into the minds of sports car fans around the world. It's also fitted with replica white fifteen52 wheels wrapped with greatlooking and grippy HPI street tyres, so it's ready to take to the streets right out of the box!
The drivetrain of all the RS4 Sport 3 models features the motor mounted longitudinally in the molded chassis, next to the long driveshaft that goes down the center of the car. Bevel gear diffs at each end of the car transfer power from the driveshaft to the dogbones and axles that drive each wheel. The entire drivetrain, including the pinion and spur gears, central driveshaft and gear diffs, is completely sealed to prevent dirt, rocks and debris from damaging or binding the drivetrain.
On the opposite side of the chassis to the motor, speed controller and servo, the battery box is large enough to fit any standard battery size, even NiMH 7-cell batteries, held in place by a large hook-and-loop strap. The battery box is also adjustable, so you can decide if you want more traction and move the battery towards the rear of the car, or more steering by moving the battery towards the front. To get you driving as quickly as possible, the car battery pack and easy wall charger are included!
The RS4 Sport 3 is the latest HPI touring car to take on the challenge of continuing the venerable RS4 Sport name!
- All-new RS4 Sport 3 design.
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run.
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive.
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor installed.
- Encased pinion and spur gear.
- Sealed metal gear diffs capable of handling brushless power.
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio.
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 speed controller.
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH.
- Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering.
- Thick hook-and-loop strap holds battery in place.
- Enclosed receiver case protects from the elements.
- Double-wishbone suspension design.
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers.
- Complete set of ball bearings.
- Officially licensed and prepainted replica BMW E30 M3 body.
- Licensed replica fifteen52 Turbomac wheels.
- Battery and wall charger included.
- 4 X AA transmitter batteries included.
- Option parts include: carbon fiber shock towers, universal dogbones, aluminum shocks and more.
Please Note: If you have not used an RC car before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the controls prior to use. We do not recommend the use of RC cars in confined spaces or domestic environments. Your model is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty; however this does not cover damage to parts, due to driver error or loss of control. Like its full size counterparts; an RC car has its own sacrificial parts which are designed to save additional components from damage. These inexpensive items are engineered to fail first and are commonly available. In simple terms, accidental damage is not covered by the warranty.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.