Freespirit Trouble 24" Girls 18 Speed Mountain Bike
SAVE: 21% or £36.00
Watch out! Trouble's about. Another gorgeous looking bike from the Freespirit team. The Trouble is similar to the Summer but slightly lighter as it is not fitted with suspension forks. Equipped with easy to use, pin sharp Shimano 18 speed gears, powerful front and rear V brakes, the Freespirit Trouble is another capable bike and built to last. Full bearing headset, wheels and a full bearing bottom bracket for smooth running and low maintenance. It has lightweight alloy rims and tyres for all conditions. The stunning purple paint job is enhanced with matching graphics, saddle and handlebar grips. The Trouble is fully adjustable, a quill type stem allowing the front end of the bicycle to adjust with the growth of your child.
- Hi-Ten durable Steel frame.
- Shimano 18 speed transmission.
- Custom white Kenda knobbly tyres.
- Custom graphics on saddle to match frame.
- 24" Alloy rims.
- Custom graphic chainwheel guard.
- Model Type: Girls junior mountain bike.
- Frame Construction: High tensile steel with low-step dropped top tube.
- Forks: High tensile steel unicrown forks.
- Frame Size: 14" to suit 9 to 11 years approx.
- Wheel Size: 24".
- Gear System: Shimano 18 speed indexed gear system with Shimano twist grip shifters. Shimano freewheel. Shimano front and rear derailleur. Steel 3 piece 24T, 34T, 42T chainset with 152mm cranks.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight alloy 36 hole rims with black 24" X 2.125" pneumatic tyres. Full bearing hubs.
- Brakes: Front and rear steel V-type brakes with adjustable reach resin levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable quill type stem with matching 30mm riser bars. Full bearing headset.
- Additional: Padded matching saddle and matching chainguard decals. Chrome seatpost. Matching soft rubber handlebar grips.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Purple.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Purple.
- Weight: 14.1kg.
- Cycle Condition: New Boxed. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.