Freespirit Tracker 18sp Ladies Mountain Bike
SAVE: 15% or £23.05
Freespirit Tracker 18 Speed Ladies Mountain Bike
The Freespirit Tracker is a slimmed down version of the Tracker Plus and aimed at the rider who wants to save a little weight and perhaps not venture too much offroad. It is virtually the same spec but Freespirit has opted for standard forks rather than suspension. It has full Shimano 18 speed transmission which is an excellent advantage at this price point meaning gears are selected with a simple twist of the wrist and there there are easy gear ratio to get you up those hills. No corners have been cut meaning you can buy this bicycle with confidence that in years to come it will not let you down.
The Tracker is fitted with a quill stem allowing the front end of the bicycle to heighten allowing you to get a real custom riding position if that be sporty or for comfort. It has powerful V type brakes for great stopping power in all conditions. The wheels are constructed from lightweight alloy and are fitted with chunky tyres so you can ride on or off road. Soft rubber handlebar grips and a padded anatomical saddle make sure you are in for a comfortable ride.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel womens specific MTB frame.
- Fork: 26" hi-tensile steel rigid fork.
- Gears: Shimano 18 speed with twist shift shifters, shimano rear derailleur, and Shimano 14-28 tooth freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Three piece 24/34/42 tooth triple chainset with 170mm cranks.
- Wheels: 26" lightweight alloy 36 hole black rims. Black steel full bearing hubs.
- Tyres: 26" x 2.125" black wall mtb tyres.
- Brakes: V style brakes with low slip resin 3-finger levers.
- Steering: 580mm 30mm rise handlebar with MTB adjustable height quill stem and comfort rubber grips. Full bearing headset.
- Saddle: MTB Tracker comfort padded saddle with a black seat post.
- Features: Black non-slip MTB pedals.
- Colour: Gloss White frame and fork.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes and gears may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.