Freespirit Tracker 18sp Gents Mountain Bike
SAVE: 38% or £60.05
The Freespirit Tracker is a slimmed down version of the Tracker Plus and
aimed at the rider who wants to save a little weight and perhaps not venture too
much offroad. It is virtually the same spec but Freespirit has opted for
standard forks rather than suspension. It has full Shimano 18 speed transmission
which is an excellent advantage at this price point meaning gears are selected
with a simple twist of the wrist and there there are easy gear ratio to get you
up those hills. No corners have been cut meaning you can buy this bicycle with
confidence that in years to come it will not let you down.
The Tracker is fitted with a quill stem allowing the front end of the bicycle to heighten allowing you to get a real custom riding position if that be sporty or for comfort. It has powerful V type brakes for great stopping power in all conditions. The wheels are constructed from lightweight alloy and are fitted with chunky tyres so you can ride on or off road. Soft rubber handlebar grips and a padded anatomical saddle make sure you are in for a comfortable ride.
- Hi-Ten durable steel frame.
- Shimano 18 speed.
- Custom graphics on saddle to match frame.
- 26" alloy rims.
- Short reach levers.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel MTB frame.
- Fork: 26" hi-tensile steel rigid fork.
- Gears: Shimano 18 speed with twist shift shifters, shimano rear derailleur, and Shimano 14-28 tooth freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Three piece 24/34/42 tooth triple chainset with 170mm cranks.
- Wheels: 26" lightweight alloy 36 hole black rims. Black steel full bearing hubs.
- Tyres: 26" x 2.125" black wall mtb tyres.
- Brakes: V style brakes with resin 3-finger levers.
- Steering: Steel 30mm rise handlebar with MTB adjustable height quill stem and comfort rubber grips. Full bearing headset.
- Saddle: MTB Tracker comfort padded saddle with a black seat post.
- Features: Black non-slip MTB pedals.
- Colour: Blue frame and fork.
- Weight: 14.8kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes and gears may require some adjustment prior to riding.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745