Freespirit Darley 20" Wheel White 6 Speed Folding Bike
SAVE: 24% or £50.05
Freespirit Darley 6 Speed 20" Wheel White Folding Bike
The Freespirit Darley is a quality folding bike that is bursting with features. When you want a bike to get around the streets on but have very little storage back home, then look no further then the Darley.
The Darley is built around a sturdy high tensile steel frame with a quick and easy folding mechanism and a built in stand to aid folding and storage. Folding pedals and handlebar stem allow the Darley to pack down to a neat little bundle. This folder comes fully loaded with a quality six speed indexed Shimano gear system, front and rear responsive V type brakes and lightweight compact alloy rims. The Darley also comes with matching mudguards and a handy rear luggage rack so you can nip round to the shops in all weathers. It's adjustable for all sizes of riders thanks to the super long seatpost and the hi-rise handlebar stem.
- Frame: Hi-tensile unisex folding frame.
- Fork: 20" high tensile steel unicrown fork. Full bearing headset.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed with a twist shifter, shimano rear derailleur. Shimano 14-28 tooth freewheel.
- Chainset: Steel 3 piece 44 tooth chainring with 152mm cranks. Full bearing bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 20" alloy 36 hole rims on small flange bearing hubs.
- Tyres: 20" x 1.75" black wall city tyres.
- Brakes: 'V' style brakes with alloy 3-finger resin levers.
- Steering: 400mm hi-rise folding handlebar stem with chrome 30mm rise handlebars. Comfort rubber grips.
- Saddle: Comfort saddle with a chrome super long seat post.
- Features: Folding right and left pedals, folding kickstand, front and rear black mudguards. Rear 4 point luggage rack with spring clip.
- Frame sizes: 13".Suitable for riders from 5' to 5' 10" tall.
- Colour: Gloss White frame.
- Folded Dimensions: 21" x 34" x 24" approx.
- Weight: 14.8kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes and gears require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.