Fenix HL15 LED Running Head Torch 200 Lumens
SAVE: 33% or £9.95
Fenix HL15R Running LED Head Torch 200 Lumens
The Fenix HL15 headlamp is designed with the runner in mind. This headlamp is equipped with a reflective headband that directs sweat away from your eyes, a neutral white LED for better color rendering and two red LEDs for better night vision or to use as a flashing alert. Protected by its IP67 dustproof and water resistance, and powered by two AAA batteries, this light-weight headlamp is perfect for running on the road in any condition.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED and Nichia red LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed.
- Two independent switches, can be used simultaneously.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum and quality plastics.
- Dedicated headband with reflective lines and silicon gel.
- Intelligent overheat protection.
- Red light for night vision and alerting.
- Lumens: 450 Lumens
- Length: 2.5" (63mm) Width: 1.6" (41.5mm) Height: 1.4" (35mm).
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60g) excluding battery.
- Batteries: Two AAA batteries (included).
- Included: Two AAA Alkaline batteries, spare O-ring.
- Water Resistance: IPX-8
- Runtimes: Low - NiMh 4 Lumens 37h 26ft (8m) 18cd. Low - Alkaline 4 Lumens 58h 26ft (8m) 18cd. Med - NiMh 30 Lumens 8h 30min 59ft (18m) 82cd. Med - Alkaline 30 Lumens 12h 30min 59ft (18m) 82cd. High - NiMh 70 Lumens 3h 30min 95ft (29m) 208cd. High - Alkaline 70 Lumens 4h 95ft (29m) 208cd. Turbo - NiMh 200 Lumens 1h 10min 164ft (50m) 500cd. Turbo - Alkaline 200 Lumens 1h 30min 164ft (50m) 500cd. Red Light - Eco 0.2 Lumens 85h. Red Light - Flash 0.2 Lumens 70h.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 5094960