Cuda Fluxus Expert Race BMX Black/Green 9-11 Years
SAVE: 33% or £90.05
The Fluxus range is aimed at those getting in to BMX racing. All the bikes in the range have a frame geometry that has been made to suit a rider of that age and all components have been sized correctly for the same reason. You won’t find a better bike at this price point to get you started on the race track. An upgraded frame with integrated headset revised performance geometry, tapered forks, updated handlebar geometry and a lightweight stem.
- Alloy race frame 19.5″ TT with integrated headset.
- Alloy 3 piece crank with 5 tooth spider – 160mm.
- Gearing – 39/16.
- Alloy stem.
- 36h 20”x1”3/8 wheels.
- Kenda Compact Tyres 20 x 1″3/8.
- Frame: Alloy.
- Fork: Full Crmo with 1 piece CNC steer tube and tapered legs.
- Crankset: Alloy, 3pc, 130mm with 33t chainring.
- Chain: KMC.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel, loose ball.
- Brakes: Alloy V-brakes.
- Handlebars: Steel, 2.36" rise.
- Bar Tape/Grips: Soft compound, 100mm with mushroom end.
- Stem: Alloy, front load, 30mm ext.
- Saddle: One piece Cuda race saddle.
- Pedals: 9/12" plastic.
- Wheel: Size 20".
- Wheelset: Alloy rims with alloy hubs.
- Tyres: Kenda Compact.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.